#fbf Penny exploring new terrains! Also I’m freakin’ weird. 😅
still laughing about yesterday during gender/sexuality studies class when our professor had everyone chant “VAGINA! PENIS! VAGINA!” a few times to make us more comfortable with saying those terms
and this girl just stands up slowly and says “…this… this isn’t math class…”
~~~don’t delete the text, thanks! <3~~~
ayyy so ive done lots of giveaways before and all of them have been super successful so in honor of recently hitting 10k ive gathered up some of my stuff that i either dont want/need anymore, or have duplicates of (in the case of the laptop, tablet, and ouija board tbh)
- this is a giveaway for my followers after all, so you have to be following me!
- you can like the post as a bookmark, but only reblogs will be counted as entries!
- you must have your askbox open to win so i can contact you
- you have to be comfortable with giving me your address so i can send over the stuff!
- you can reblog as many times as you like, every reblog is counted as one entry!
- no giveaway blogs!
- the winner will be chosen using a random generator!
- the giveaway ends august 31st, and the winners will be announced september first!
- Vintage Lily Pulitzer Shift Dress (Size Two)
- Light Blue Seifuku Set (Asian Small)
- American Apparel Navy Thigh-High Socks
- Seasource Detox Spa by Arbonne, Renewing Body Gelèe
- Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme and Curly Pudding (Hair Products)
- Wash Away Your Sins Soap (this is pretty much the funniest thing ever tbh and it smells rly good)
- Seafresh Mineral Botanic Shea Butter Soap
- 13” Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display (w/ charger, etc, restored to factory setting)
- Carrying Case for Laptop
- Bamboo Create Tablet + Stylus (Driver Disc + Software Bundle Included) (Software Bundle Inclues Photoshop Elements 9, Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0, Autodesk Sketchbook Express, and 26 Craft Lessons)
not pictured: (aka things that either aren’t written yet or i forgot to put in the picture, message me if you want a picture of these items!)
- a personalized letter from me
- some candy, probably
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Sweet Peony Dream Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works
- Beautiful Day, Country Chic, and Sweet Peony Dream fragrance mists from Bath and Body Works (8 fl oz, 3 fl oz, 3 fl oz)
- Face Mud Mask from Crush Products
- Snowman Bath Bomb set from Lush
- Star Jasmine Tuberose Fragrance Mist from Arbonne
- Le Chèvrefeuille Perfeume From Annick Goutal Paris
- Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume
good luck to all the entrants!
Under the Dog anime project directed by Masahiro Ando (Sword of the Stranger, Blast of Tempest, CANAAN)
"Under the Dog takes place in 2025 in Neo Tokyo, five years after a devastating terrorist attack at the Tokyo Olympics. In the wake of the tragedy, the U.N. formed a covert ops unit dedicating to seeking out, then eliminating those responsible for the attack. Anthea Kallenberg, a girl of Swedish descent is a member of this elite group who has honed her combat abilities and has become a deadly assassin, but must come to terms as to who she really is."
You guys like Fire Emblem? I’m supporting to nab another art book by Yuusuke Kozaki, who does the character designs for Fire Emblem Awakening, No More Heroes, Speed Grapher, etc. And also cuz this show looks neat! Let’s support the creators we love!
DAILY REMINDER TO SUPPORT UNDER THE DOG ON KICKSTARTER COME ON DO IT
It looks super cool but only has 15 days to go and not even half their goal. We can’t have quality animations if people aren’t willing to pay for it. This might not be some social justice thing or your favorite webcomic, but if more animations can be done more independently like this, the more likely you’ll be able to see content you WANT to see.
ahhhhgggg too gooood
"Cartoons? Isn’t that for kids?" I look up and smile " Yes it is" Suddenly my appearance shifts and shrinks as I become a child. All my money turns to monopoly money and all my bills are gone. My adult responsibilities vanish, finally the spell is broken, and I am free.
Studio MIR blows my mind